Why use MyTrucking
MyTrucking is for small to medium transport businesses, we have designed it to stream-line the process for dispatchers, drivers, and accounts. From a single entry when the job is first received it flows through to invoicing with ease.
MyTrucking saves time, removes mistakes, improves communication and saves you money.
Your existing system
- Probably a paper based system or spreadsheets to manage jobs.
- Everything is hand-written,
- Paper dockets are returned by drivers and kept for end of month.
- End of month, gather up dockets and begin the task of pricing.
- Admin enters into the accounting system.
Issues raised by our customers
- amount of admin time, they hate it.
- driven by paper.
- amount of hand-writing, and re-writing everything when things change.
- amount of time to do end of month.
- history or jobs in peoples heads.
- lost dockets (we have heard stories like the dog eating a docket).
- entering info into account system.
- replicating things over and over again.
- “we know we miss the odd job, but it’s not much”
- single entry (nothing is re-entered or duplicated).
- job information is automatically captured
- drivers receive jobs to their phones.
- dockets are captured by the app.
- pricing is automatic.
- admin time is dramatically reduced.
- every job is invoiced.
- mistakes are reduced.
- invoicing is done with a click (no entry in accounts system required).
Benefits raised by our customers
- confidence in our system.
- “we didn’t realise how much we were not billing”.
- cashflow improved dramatically.
- drivers love using the app.
- dispatchers feel more in control.
- ability and confidence to grow the business.
- admin love billing it is so easy.
- simplicity of the system – “you nailed it”.
- transparency across the team is amazing (everyone know whats going on).
- an edge in a crowded market.
- “released me to work on delivering a better service”.
MyTrucking in odd places
The benefits of cloud computing, or draw-backs, depends upon who you ask I guess.
Trusted by customers world-wide
We’ve been running a fleet of trucks in Australia for many years and as a result, we’ve had a look at many different Scheduling Programs over the years, but nothing has been able to satisfy our particular business practices.
With the introduction of MyTrucking, our workplace systems have become more refined and generally more efficient. MyTrucking is a very simplified yet detailed and easy program to run and integrate into our daily scheduling and reporting functions. The reporting functions are really helpful to keep an eye on things, and Sam is very open to new suggestions to help improve efficiency.Jeremy Pittman
What am I getting?
What is the process from here?
After submitting this form we will send you your MyTrucking username and password in an email. We will try to call you, we find a quick 5 min chat to answer any questions you have, makes your trial more beneficial for you.
What if I get stuck?
Use the in-app chat feature, all support is free, or call us, a quick 5 min chat usually resolves all the questions you have.
What happens at the end of my trial?
At the end of your 14 day free trial you will be asked if you want to continue to use MyTrucking. If you choose not to use MyTrucking your trial account will be removed and you will no longer have access to MyTrucking. A yes response will signal the start of your billing period, you can cancel at anytime without penalty.